iodé is hiring!
If you are looking to join the team, you are at the right place. Feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logistics Assistant – based in Toulouse, France
We are looking for an intern, student, or post-student willing to help the iodé team in our local shop based in Toulouse, France. You will be working alongside other team members on logistics as well as commercial aspects.
- Supply chain logistics (package reception & preparation, stock management, automation process)
- Sales assistant
- Customer support
- Computing skills
- Electronics knowledge
- French speaking
- English written
- No experience needed
Digital Marketing Assistant – remote or physical
We are looking for an intern, student, or post-student willing to help us in iodé’s web marketing and communication. You will be working with a small international team from Germany and France, evolving in a fast-paced environment with various missions and reponsibilities.
- Social networks management (content creation, community interactions) in English.
- Visuals and design creation
- Marketing strategies development
- Content creation for emails, articles, etc…
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Editing software (like Photoshop) skills
- Web marketing & copywriting knowledge
- You feel at ease with the social networks we use
Android developer – remote
You are an Android developer willing to help us developing new iodéOS functionalites. You would be working remotely with a multilingual team from France & Germany.
- Native Android skills (Java & Kotlin)
- At least 3 years of Android programming experience
- English speaking
- (Preferred) Hacking / computer network skills
- (Preferred) UI/UX design
Spontaneous candidature – remote or physical